Request a Quote
Q: Are you a manufacturer / distributor?
A: We are a manufacturer with over 10 years of experience. Our factory is located in Tangerang, Indonesia – a 45 minutes drive from Jakarta, the nation’s capital city.
Q: Do you have export license?
Yes we have full export license to the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia and Singapore.
Q: Can you do fabrication/ assembling?
A: Yes, we accept projects that require fabrication or assembling. We have over 10 years working in the furniture and wood industry that helps us give a better understanding in fabrication projects. We can also help source certain materials to complete your fabrication project. For a quote, please contact email@example.com.
Q: Which standards do you follow?
A: Our universal standard is ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials). However, we can also follow customer’s specific standard on project by project case.
Q: Can you do precise cutting or cut to size measurements?
A: Yes, we can. We have double head cutting saw for precise cutting measurements & CNC machine for precision cutting.
Q: Do you accept custom designs?
A: Yes we do. Please send us your drawing in DWG/PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Can you send me a sample?
A: Yes we can. Please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Q: What is your inhouse capacity?
A: Smelter ~1000 tonnes of billet
Extrusion line (4”, 5”, 6” capacity) ~1000 tonnes/ month
Anodizing line ~500 tonnes/month
Powder coating line ~500 tonnes/month
Sandblasting line~300 tonnes/month
Precision Cutting Machine
Q: What is the size of your factory?
A: The size of our factory is 30,000sqm factory with more than 300 employees. Within our factory complex, we have an international standard powder coating plant and fabrication & assembling line to ensure a one–stop integrated process.
Q: How much does it cost to start a new design?
A: Our dies starts at $US650 and ranges upwards according to its size and dimensions. However, our dies comes 100% fully refundable after meeting its MOQ.
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
- Preferably sales who work in the field of aluminum/frames/ windows
- Maximum age : 35 years old
- Sales experience (minimum 3 years)
- Must have a vehicle (motorcycle/car)
- Experience in a manufacturing company (minimum 2 years)
- An active SIM C or SIM A
- Attitude: honesty, integrity, willingness to learn, quick to adapt
- Maintain existing account & customer relationship
- Find & build relationship with new customers
- Sell products
- Active English
- Understands & has handled export process before- PEB,
COO, BL (this will be asked during the interview)
- Mandarin is a plus point
- Willing to travel between office (Jakarta) and factory
- Good communication skills
- Good leadership skills – able to work alone or in a team
- Maximum age : 35 years old
- Sales experience for a manufacturing company (minimum 2 years)
- Export experience (minimum 2 years)
- Find new ways of finding new customers & establish relationship
- Reach sales target
Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customer
- Able to oversee, manage & control production
PRODUCTION PLANNING & INVENTORY CONTROL (PPIC)
- 30-40 years old
- Education: Bachelor of Industrial Engineering/Management
- Minimum 3 years experience as PPIC Supervisor
- Willing to be placed in Balaraja – Tangerang
- Make daily and monthly production planning
- Make a raw material procurement plan
- Control production results to match the plan
- Control stock accurately and efficiently
- Create and analyze production reports & stock reports and report to management
WAREHOUSE STOCK KEEPER
- Maximum age 25-40 years
- Minimum education Diploma 3 (D3)
- Have at least 2 years experience in stock warehouse
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, accurate and fast
- Must live within Tangerang area
- Willing to be placed in Balaraja, Tangerang
- Count and record incoming and outgoing products
- Input incoming and outgoing data into the program
- Analyze stock of products
- Do inventory checking
- Create stock reports
- Manage the organization of product placement in the warehouse